i want to ask you questions. i have questions. but you probably won’t answer them.. But i wonder if you will this one time- just this once?
or maybe i had another chance to ask them but i missed that opportunity.
i have questions …i hope you answer them.
have a seat… and tell me… but…
in your moments of decisions and spontaneous answers , or well-thought-out comments, the best thing you can do is the right thing… the thing that makes sense and fits you pretty well at that moment.
and before you fill in the blanks, ask yourself this: will you have the right answer?, will it make you and us wiser…. ? is the world full of too many simple answers ? not enough simple answers ? am i just going on and on… ?
was it really worth reading all this?
- What do you think is better when you do it slowly?
- What don’t you want to experience again?
- What’s your favorite place to eat? favorite food? favorite drink?
- How did you meet your significant other and would you change anything about it?
- When you’re gone, if you leave a thought or idea or legacy what would it be?
- What is the perfect summer evening? (or winter/spring/autumn?)
- Do you wear cologne or perfume or something special that defines you?
- Do you feel and act younger/older than your actual age?
- When i listenend to ————- i think of —————–
- If you can repeat a day, which day would it be?
- What did you read or listen to that made you feel at home or comfortable?
- What is one thing you never stop doing (don’t say sleep or breath… these are important things , but can be too trivial, too.)
- Who has inspired you to be a better person?
- What or who did you hear or see that made you want to change the way you think?
- I never seem to get tired of ———
- When you find a penny, do you pick it up?
- When you see the first star do you recite “star bright…”?
- When was the last time you made a wish?
- Have you broken anybody’s jaws, heart, legs, knees, nose, car? and have you had these broken?
- My parents were/are ———
- Who’s the last person you spoke with or saw who you truly connected with?