“The question isn’t who is going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.”
If my fill-in-the-blanks are a bit foolish, that’s okay, you can come up with others yourself. or you can just sit back and learn a little from some foolishness at a daily note. com’n not everything or everyone can be wise 24/7.
in your moments of decisions and spontaneous answers , or well-thought-out comments, the best thing you can do is the right thing… the thing that makes sense and fits you pretty well at that moment.
and before you fill in the blanks, ask yourself this: will you have the right answer?, will it make you and us wiser…. ? is the world full of too many simple answers ? not enough simple answers ? am i just going on and on… ?
was it really worth reading all this?
why is the (blank) bleu? :))
(don’t skip ahead, fill in part uno)
- When you talk , I _________.
- When people describe me, they say I’m _________.
- First thing in the morning , I _________.
- The music I listen to makes me _________ and makes others _________.
- When you need a refill I’ll _________.
- I still don’t have all the answers but all i know is _________.
- I can _________ and i’m really _________ of this.
- I wish I could be more _________.
- You’ve always _________ but i never had the _________ to say so.
- I can’t stand it when I’m stuck at/in/on _________.
- (my) Work is _________
- My coffee always _________.
- If I had _________, I would _________.
- I hope to get some _________ soon.