In my purse or in the car…
- Sometimes I get so stressed that I can’t breath. Or if I go for an unexpected run and the asthma hits me and I need a quick fix, I carry my inhaler. Just in case.
- If I need to make a call, or the kids need me while I’m out, I have my fone. Always. Just in case.
- If there’s nothing good on the radio (music or news) and my thoughts can’t be entertaining enough, I carry my ipod. Just in case. (Actually, mine was stolen so now I carry my daughter’s Nano)
- If my lips are feeling dry and dull, or unattractive I carry a lip balm and a lipstick (or two). Just in case
- If want to go out for run, or need to run after someone (or from someone), I carry my tenis in the car. Just in case.
- Hmmm, we might get minor cuts or scratches, so I have bandages and antibacterial tube. Just in case
- If alex feels low, the glucose tablets are with me. Just in case.
- Bugs love to attack me and I MUST carry the bug spray.
…¡ por si las moscas !