in my purse or in the car…
1. sometimes i get so stressed i can’t breath. or if i go for an unexpected run and the asthma hits me and i need a quick fix…i carry my inhaler…just in case.
2. if i need to make a call, or the kids need me while i’m out, i have my fone. always… just in case.
3. if there’s nothing good on the radio and npr (which i dig) is not entertaining enough, i carry my ipod… just in case. (actually, mine was stolen so now i carry my daughter’s nano)
4 if my lips are feeling dull or unattractive i carry a lip balm and my lipstick (or two )… just in case
5. if want to go out for run, or need to run after someone (or from someone), i carry my tenis in the car… just in case.
6. hmmm…we might get minor cuts or scratches… so i have bandages and neosporing…just in case
7. if alex feels low…the glucose tablets are with me …just in case.
8. bugs love to attack me and i MUST carry the bug spray …¡ por si las moscas !