- Behave the way you want others to behave. (Kindness is always in style.)
- Break down some walls and barriers. (Big hammers are still handy)
- You’re pretty awesome. (I’m not just saying that!)
- Take the stairs (Elevators, um, get stuck sometimes.)
- Live a little lighter. And live a little more.
- Take a risk, but don’t hurt yourself or others!
- The past is old, so look at new things. Make new things.
- Push a little. Don’t shove because that gets you no-where.
I may or may not have said this before, but, I repeat myself. And I contradict myself, too.